Ancient. New. Innovative...follow in our tracks...
FEEL 2019 is here!
Indigenous Services Australia, together with Independence Group IGO, presents:
FEEL is a unique opportunity to experience the complexity of Aboriginal cultural norms while deepening knowledge about Aboriginal engagement practices.
CORPORATE ABORIGINAL DIVERSITY AND ENGAGEMENT
FRIDAY 29 MARCH 2019 @ THE CAMFIELD, BURSWOOD
Established in 2006, Indigenous Services Australia (ISA) is a 100% indigenous owned and directed company providing consulting and training services to major corporate and community entities across Australia. Our vision is to “create the awareness to enable indigenous people to walk beside others”.
ISA prides itself on the delivery of high quality, holistic indigenous participation programs. Program delivery is tailored to the specific needs of each individual client recognising that one program does not fit all and that our clients are unique in their requirements.
• Cultural diversity workshops and training
• Land access negotiations
• Negotiations between Traditional Custodians and Corporations on Native Title Agreements.
• Public Speaking
• Work readiness and ongoing support through mentor training and management
• Executive field trips
• Tailored orientation
• Targeted indigenous recruitment
• Events Management & Marketing
• Indigenous Liaison Services
• Business Development
• Securement of sponsorship and support for approved indigenous community programs
Indigenous Services Australia Owner and Managing Director, Tony Shaw, is a Wongutha person from the North Eastern Goldfields region. Tony is able to provide a wealth of knowledge and cultural understanding of Aboriginal people, which is clearly evident in his negotiating skills and his public speaking.
As a speaker, Tony is dynamic, engaging and thought provoking, his ability to reach a wide range of people has rightly earned the reputation as being one of Australia’s leading Aboriginal speakers. Over the past 10 years Tony has presented to more than 100,000 people locally, regionally, nationally and internationally.
Tony’s achievements include:
• Original founder of the ‘Up for It’ stay at school educational program
• Founder of the Tjuma Australia Indigenous Speakers Bureau.
• Manager, Producer and Director of the 2015 Australia Day Survival celebration
• Secured the FMG sponsorship for Hockey Australia
• Integral team member of the successful Gold Road Resources negotiation team for mine access to Gruyere worth $1.2b
• Integral team member of the successful Audalia Resources $34m Medcalf Project
• Successfully negotiated the Nova Nickel mine access worth $1.1b
• For Catherine Freeman, brokers one of the largest sporting sponsorships offered in Australia
• Founder of the Goodwill Games
• Founder of the FEEL Speakers Program
Ancient. New. Innovative.
The first people of this land, the Indigenous people of Australia have an ancient culture. For people listening to our story for the first time, the ways and culture of the Indigenous people will be new. And when the ways of the Indigenous people are understood and adopted, they can be seen to be innovative. The Indigenous people are culturally driven not by money or power, but by wisdom – doing things the right way, to keep things moving the right way, at the right time.
..follow in our tracks…
Our Clients Past & Present
• Independance Group
• Regency Distributors
• 2XM Recruitment
• Main Roads WA
• Audalia Resources
• Sirius Resources NL
• BGC Contracting
• WRH Plant Hire
• Collingwood Football Club
• Goldfields Limited
• Skywest Airlines
• Country Arts WA
• Port Adelaide Football Club
• Gold Road Resources
• BHP Nickel West
• Chamber of Commerce and Industry
• West Coast Eagles Football Club
• NRW Civil & Mining
• Fremantle Football Club
• St Barbara Ltd
• ANZ SA/WA
I would not hesitate to recommend Tony to anyone or any organisation wanting to develop their understanding of Indigenous culture, in order to work more effectively with Aboriginal people and towards reconciliation.” Mick Gooda
“The session was one of great inspiration to me and one of the best times I have spent in life. I cannot commend the work of Tony Shaw and his team enough.”Mark Margetic
Read below for the latest news, upcoming events and important information coming from Indigenous Services Australia:
Aboriginal Australia is constantly questioned as to why our people, the First Australians, have an emotional mindset that others struggle to understand.
The ‘Corporate World’ is endeavouring to learn and engage with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, but the real challenge will be in developing associations that are more meaningful and longer-term.
“It’s not just about listening, it’s about truly Feeling the stories”
ISA urge the world to take this opportunity to listen, question, FEEL, and engage in a program that has been created to deliver a powerful experience like no other.
FEEL showcases 4 or 5 speakers with Aboriginal and other cultural backgrounds who will give an upfront and honest insight into their personal achievements and aspirations. These are genuine human beings who have followed our mantra, and achieved extraordinary outcomes for others.read more
Browse our thoughts and feelings in the Indigenous Services blog:
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Photographs of a Sirius Resources field trip, plus some family and friends.
Click the image below to visit our photo gallery:
Whether you have a question, would like to discuss our services, or simply want to find out more about us, please do get in touch.
Our General Manager Carol Wallbank can be contacted on 0408 201 610
You can send us an email us at email@example.com
Or simply leave a message using the contact form below: